Medical Center Offers Relief from Back Pain, Injuries & More
No matter what common pain syndromes you may suffer from, Beach Pain Center in Fort Worth TX, offers relief. Our medical procedures are performed on site and produce immediate pain relief in most cases. Treatments are initiated after consultation with the pain management team and a diagnosis has been made. Patients are carefully selected for these treatments based on history, diagnosis, and response to conservative therapy.
The following treatments offered include:
● Trigger point injections - An outpatient/office procedure where small amounts of local anesthetics and anti-inflammatory medications are injected in the area of the muscle under ultrasound guidance where you have pain or tenderness. Trigger point injections are especially helpful for myofascial pain.
● Epidural injection - This outpatient/office procedure involves epidural placement of anti-inflammatory agents to reduce disc and nerve inflammation caused by spinal conditions such as spinal stenosis, radiculopathy, sciatica and herniated discs. Patients can get pain relief with between one to three injections in some cases.
● Sacroiliac joint injection - The sacroiliac facet joints are a small joint area of the low back. If the joints become painful, this impacts the low back, buttocks, abdomen, groin or legs. A sacroiliac joint injection sends numbing medicine into the joint, and the amount of immediate pain relief helps confirm whether or not the joint is the source of pain. In addition, the numbing medicine may better allow the physician to treat that joint. Anti-inflammatory agents also help reduce any inflammation within the joint(s).
Educational Videos About Medical Treatments:
- Trigger Point Injections
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
- Sacroiliac Joint Steroid Injection
- Caudal Steroid Injection
Dr. Patel is currently not managing patients that are in need of chronic pain management with prescription medications. We believe in a multidisciplinary model of care to help patient who are in chronic pain free themselves of addictive medications with help of chiropractic treatment, physical rehabilitation and interventional pain management. Patient who are currently treating for or are on chronic pain medication, should continue to see their current physician to help them wean off of medications as they continue our conservative treatment model.
Patient should consult with their family physician to be referred out to a specialist such us a Chronic Pain Management Physician if they are currently not under care.
Experience, trust, and years of knowledge are what we deliver, so don't let pain control your life; call us today at 817-831-3388.